Thursday, January 22, 2009

FedEx received

Just checked the FedEx website and they received my package on the 20th, after not receiving it the 19th for some reason. One EOM HAE MI signed for the package. I was expecting to get some sort of confirmation email from them but I didn't. My Korea website is coming along pretty well, still have a lot to add. It's one month before I leave, kinda weird. I spent my days off this week in N. Chuck, will spend them next week in MB. The following week will be back here, then my dad's flying down Feb 9th-16th and I'll be in MB most of that time. My final week will be here. Still not sure when to give Domino's my 2-weeks, but since Emilee probably can't come down I would like to work my final week, but I do need off a lot the 9th-16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment