Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worry

So I'm getting worried because I sent my documents off almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything from the school or my recruiter. The process should take no more than two weeks, or that's what I've been told. Also the exchange rate is dipping back down, right now I'm at $1600USD/month. I really should stop looking at it because I've signed the contract, it doesn't matter what the rate is between now and then, it only matters what it is the day I try to exchange.

Oh, and I gave Domino's my two weeks, so the 9th is my last day. The 10th-16th I'll be in MB and Lance and Logan will probably be there 14th-16th. I'm gonna have a big going away party in Charleston on either the 17th or 18th, then drive up to MB one last time to fly out, assuming TOPIA lets me fly out of MB.

P.S. turns out it was the New Year over there (duh) and that's why it took them a couple of days to get back to me. Tony just emailed me and they're waiting on the Immigration Office, and he said I should be able to fly out of MB. Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment