Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cheong Gye Mountain

Topia organized a hike yesterday. It's a pretty popular thing to do, have your boss organize some outing and then them force you to do it regardless of what you already had planned or whatever. I wanted to go, so it didn't matter, and I don't think Topia did that yesterday, but Joy and Grace's mom both work at the same hospital, and their boss made them hike the same mountain as we did yesterday, what a coincidence. Anyway, I got some pictures, nothing very exciting because they mountain isn't very large, and the colors aren't fully colored yet. And, the few shots that would've turned out colorful I had to take facing the sun, so the shot is washed out anyway. Without further adodo (hehe, I said dodo, but not time for poop jokes), here are the pictures:
Cheong Gye Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment