Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flight Itinerary

I just received my flight itinerary.  I'm flying with NWA, and judging by their baggage allowances I like them.  I get 2 free checked bags, a carry-on, and a personal item (briefcase).  That's almost twice as much luggage as I was preparing for.  What to do with all that space...hm...maybe bring a small person with me (Taylor).

Anyway, I fly out of Charleston on Feb 20th at 6am, arrive in Detroit at 8:17am, leave at 12:30pm, arrive in Tokyo (that's right, I'm flying over the north pole!) at 3:55pm the 21st (their time, it'll be 2am EDT), leave at 6:15pm and arrive at Seoul Incheon International Airport at 9:15pm, Sat 21st, 25 hours of travel time.  That'll make it 7:15am our time, and my first struggle will be to actually go to sleep.  I'll have training starting Monday, so I'm gonna need to flip my sleep quick.

I asked them to find me a flight out of Myrtle Beach since I'm leaving my car there for my mom to drive while I'm in Seoul, but they couldn't.  Looks like I'll be needing a conscripted volunteer to follow me to MB and then drive me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment