Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tokyo Airport

I'm sitting in the Tokyo Airport at one of their internet kiosks. The 13.5 hour flight wasn't all that bad, I had a window seat and no one sitting directly next to me. I did, however, have two Japanese children behind me who enjoyed kicking my seat and jabbering incessantly in their mother tongue, pure bells and whistles to me. It's nearly 5pm here, making it 3am EDT. I didn't sleep at all the night before the flight but got some sleep on the flight from CHS to Detroit, and in the Detroit airport. I also grabbed about 3 hours of sleep on the flight, and with the sun up right now I'm not tired. I've also managed to eat even though my body is usually sleeping right now. I had some rice, japanese pickles, and miso soup. I plugged my computer into an electrical outlet at the airport after asking (in mime) whether it would blow up. It didn't blow up. I was very happy. Then a couple of others did the same, I think they were too scared to try it before someone else.

I've got about 5 hours before I get into Seoul, then probably another 2 hours before I'll be sitting in my apartment. I hope Lindsey is at the airport to meet me, that'd be so cool. I also hope that my luggage is at the airport to meet me, that'd be so cool. Well, I've only 1 minute left on my time so I've gotta cut this short.

No comments:

Post a Comment