Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 Things


Two quick things.  I went to E-Mart to buy a few things today, including a MicroSD for my cell phone.  It can play mp3s so I hoped to put some music on it and wake up to it instead of continuing the haslte that is my ipod as an alarm.  I've now been messing with it for about 10 minutes trying to get it to work, and I've almost lost the MicroSD under the keys on my keyboard, and I think I almost swallowed it once; the thing is really small.  I imagine that these are going to become really prevalent, and by the time I'm old my grandkids will think I don't like them b/c I'm old and have bad vision and dexterity.  Let me go on the record today and say I don't like them now when my vision is ok and my dexterity is good.

Secondly, I finally photographed the elusive Heineken Girl.  Now I need to find the Guinness Girl and photograph her, and my safari will be complete.  At first she seemed reluctant for me to photograph her, she even asked why I would want to.  I told her I loved Heineken.  It is unfortunate, however, that she isn't all that attractive since most of the others have been.  Oh well.  Just around the corner from where she was displaying her Heineken goodness, there was an Absolut Vodka girl giving samples (aka shots), and a Cass girl (domestic beer) giving out tiny glasses.  Ain't Korea great?

1 comment:

  1. i imagine you like peter in that family guy ep...where peter (later revealed to ACTUALLY be different ppl) "dresses" up in different costumes and keeps coming around for more samples...hahaha

    ReplyDelete