Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Electricity Bill Nearly Tripled!

My electricity bill nearly tripled this past month! I don't know if I can continue to afford living here. It's going to cost me almost $5 to keep my lights on...I just don't know anymore. And I still haven't received a water bill. I'm anticipating an astronomical amount, perhaps $10 or even $15. If anyone wants to help me, I'd really appreciate it. I can't sleep at night for thinking about how I'm going to pay my bills, it's getting bad. I'm considering prostitution...

Oh, and check out the American Stonehenge, intended to survive an apocalypse and help rebuild society: <http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=2>. Sorry, the link didn't come through on the original post.

1 comment:

  1. haha, definitely, go with prostitution

    keep in mind, youd probably get more if you wore lipstick, im just saying...

    ReplyDelete