Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Children are precious (when you can give them back)

Some of my kids are so precious. They have to write journals, and one topic was "What do you do on the weekend?" This was one child's response, it just warms my heart to think of the innocence.

In spring, I can ride a bicycle. I like spring because it's weather likes warm, so I can play with something. In summer, I can eat ice cream every day, I can go swimming pool, sometimes summer weather have windy day. It's very, very windy and it have rainy day too. In fall, I can see the leaves fall, and step on the leaves. It's very fun. I step on it when it sound very funny!! In winter I can make many snow men, and I can have snowfight. I like snow. I step on it it's sound very fun too! I miss winter ~

That's verbatim. She's an LL2 student. The first L means low (young, 6-7 years old), the second L means logos (we have ethos, logos and thumos levels, which go in that order from easy to difficult), and 2 is the second semester in that level. Basically, she's in the youngest age group we have, and only a middle-level student, not that far along, and she can still write that well. So sweet, as long as I don't have to keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment